From € Per Night
Discover an authentic island , Mediterranean Lifestyle, gourmet tours with organic food and superb wine.
Lovingly cared for, this privately owned villa achieves perfect balance in indoor/outdoor living. The waterfront property with 1.200 sqm private Mediterranean garden overlooks the perfect stone beach with stair access from the garden. Situated within 10 meters away is a private wooden sundeck for sun lounges and sun umbrellas for villa guests to relax and admire the view.
Renowned for its international yachts, Dalmatian cuisine, lovely wines, beautiful landscapes and seascapes and the local summer festival make Vis the quintessential Croatian holiday. Vis is a sanctuary for a romantic get away or the perfect setting to enjoy the sun and sea with family and friends.
Villa Vista is the artist’s imagination brought to life in layers of fine colour – a stunning setting to live your dream holiday to perfection. Villa Vista touches your heart and soul with natural beauty and simple comfort. Luxuriate in this private refuge, explore the time-honored island life and hospitality in the family vineyards and Konobas of Vis. Spend hours basking in the sun and colours of Vis on the private terraces of the Villa or explore the many hidden treasures of life on Vis and surrounding islands.
Inside the Villa.
The villa’s 5 bedrooms are furnished with high quality beds: two bedrooms with king size beds , one bedroom with queensize bed, and two bedrooms with twin beds (which can be joined to form king size beds).
Bathrooms : 5 en-suite bathrooms, plus one additional 6th bathroom.
Extra sixth bedroom ( junior suite )with en-suite bathroom, king size bed, sea view, available on request. Additional beds available on request.
Villa is equipped with: mosquito screens throughout the villa, WLAN WIFI Internet at no extra charge, air conditioning, fireplace and central heating , 3 satellite TVs, DVD player, CD player, one fully equipped kitchen, dish washer, refrigerator with freezer, outdoor stone BBQ, espresso machine, “American” style coffee machine, microwave, toaster, iron, kettle, hair dryer, fans, washing machine, baby cot and high chair, wooden sundeck on the beach below the villa , umbrellas and sun lounges for beach and terraces, private mooring for small boat in front of the villa, 2 bicycles, private parking for 2+ cars and additional parking available. Additional second fully equipped kitchen available on request.
The villa is spread over 3 floors to form an exclusive villa:
Top Floor – 2 bedrooms with en- suite bathrooms, lounge area, large terraces:
• 1 sea view bedroom with a king size bed, en- suite bathroom,
• Lounge area living room , SAT TV
• Two large terraces with 180°sea views
• Private entrance
• 1 sea view bedroom with a 2 twin beds, en- suite bathroom,
• Twin beds can be joined to form king size bed
• Private entrance
• Small sea view terrace
MIDDLE FLOOR :
• 2 bedrooms with en- suite bathrooms, extra bathroom, full kitchen, indoor and outdoor living and dining areas , spacious lounge area, sea view waterfront terraces:
• 1 sea view bedroom with a king size bed – with en- suite bathroom,
• 1 bedroom with a 2 twin beds , (3rd twin bed available on request) – with en- suite bathroom (twin beds can be joined to form king size bed)
• Extra bathroom / with laundry corner
• Spacious living room with SAT TV , fireplace, etc.
• Indoor Dining area with table for 8+
• Large terrace with 180 °sea views , cca. 80 sqm.
• Outdoor Living area on sea-facing terrace
• Outdoor Dining area with table for 8+ on sea-facing terrace
• Outdoor Dining table for 10+2 on back garden terrace with BBQ/grill
• 1 sea view bedroom with queen size bed
• 1 en-suite bathroom
• Open plan bedroom / living room with SAT TV
• Large sleeping sofa – as additional sleeping place ( on request)
• Private garden entrance,
• Private sea view terrace – perfect for your morning coffee
Lovely native gardens and spacious terraces which offer plenty of outdoor living space to compliment the roomy interior. Outdoor dining is located on the upper and lower terraces plus a large outdoor stone fireplace and terrace complete the vision of this beautiful villa. located behind the main villa building is a beautiful outdoor stone barbecue. The woven bamboo couches; wooden outdoor furniture and chaises lounges grouped on terraces and garden feature private conversation areas and are ideal for sunbathing, afternoon siestas, or for watching the magnificent sunsets.
The villa is situated near the sea and sandy beach in Milna Bay is a 5 to 10 minute slow walk from the house. The property overlooks its own semi-private beach with stair access from the garden, less than 10 meters from the house.
Villa Vista is located on the Dalmatian coastal island of VIS, Croatia, in the beautiful Adriatic Sea near to Milna Bay, 9 kilometers from the port town of Vis
• Nearest town: Vis (9 km), Nearest Port: Vis town, 9 kms,
• There are several villages close to the villa (less than 3 km away) with local ‘konobas’ (traditional restaurants), and both sandy and pebble beach’s nearby
Budihovac Island very close to the villa and can be explore by a 15 min relaxing boat trip
• Nearby Restaurants: Several excellent local restaurants are within a short distance of the property :
• First Supermarket for daily shopping is very close in nearby village of Podstrazje 1,5 km , only few minutes with a car from our villa, and large supermarkets in Vis ( 9km) and Komiža ( 18km) are open seven days a week until late evening 21.00 h , you can find everything there
• Local markets – fruit , vegetable and fish markets are open daily in nearby VIS town (9km – less than 10 min with a car ) .You can also buy fresh fish directly off the fishing boats in nearby Rukavac village ( 3km from villa), it is perfect fish!
• Split – only ca. 1h 10 min by Catamaran to Island Vis! (3h 20min by car ferry)
• Private transfers by speedboat or helicopters directly from Split airport to Vis available
• 5 Metres
• Directly at the Sea – your private beach below the villa
• 1.5 Kilometres ( pick up service at your villa FREE of charge !!)
• Perfect destination for WINE & FOODIE’s LOVERS!
• Daily bread delivery, our baker comes by every morning to the villa parking place
• Local fruits & vegetable delivery to the villa parking place daily in high season, or twice a week ; daily local markets in Vis at 9 km
• 1.5 Kilometres to the first supermarket in Podstrazje.
All services available on request
TOWELS AND LINENS
One set of high quality bath and bed linen per person is included in the weekly rental cost. Additional towels and linens are available upon request.
Villa Vista provides a variety of bespoke services for the convenience and personal preferences of guests. Additional maid service, cook service, baby sitting, personal laundry service and concierge service is available upon request. These may be arranged at least 60 days in advance of arrival.
- Near beach
- Outdoor dining
- Dining room
- Sound system
- Sea View